Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Rebecca's Two Cents...

Hi this is Rebecca!
Anybody loving this snow like I am? Today I did clocks for math at school. I am learning how to tell time. My school is called XXXXXXX Public School (mommy wouldn't let me post it). My teacher's name is Ms. Barber. I'm in Grade 2. I'm 7 and a half years old. I like my school. I made snow angels today with my friends during recess. I fell head first into the snow. My face turned red and it felt like it was burning. Oh remember, you better be good. It's Christmas time!


Sincerely,

Rebecca Margarita Sanchez







3 comments:

Krista said...

Hey Becs, glad you had fun making snow angels! I'll have to show rachel your picture tomorrow...she'll love that Dora that's on your bed!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Becca,

Unlike you, I don't like the snow. You enjoy it until your hearts content. What happened to all of your hair? Hope you're being good for Santa. Aidan, Adam and I are. Take care.

Mrs. Lory Mclees

Anonymous said...

Rebecca,

I'm learning clocks in school as well. I like snow too. I'm going to build a hill tomorrow and go sledding down it. I hope you don't fall in the snow again! That was kind of funny.

Love Maddie (Madelyn)