Monday, December 11, 2006

REBECCA'S DAY

I had a wonderful day at school today except I was very sleepy at school. I was up late on the weekend. Hi Bradlee and Sarah. I heard you read my blog. Tell Kyra I wear my necklace she made me lots. I love it. How was Olivia's Birthday party? I bet it was great. I can't wait till I get to see you all at Christmas. Like my new dress? Thank you for giving it to me Grandma Mantel. Kyra do you like it? When it gets too small for me, you can have it!

I'm done! Stop typing mom! All done!
Love, Becca

PS - Hi Maddie, Lauren and Rachel...hope you had a great day at school too! Oh and HAPPY 9th BIRTHDAY CASSIE!!!! Okay now I'm really done. You can stop typing now
mom!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becca,

I like your dress! It looks like someone special made it for you.

From Maddie

Anonymous said...

Hi Becca,

I like you. Sometime soon I want to come to your house. I made my mommy some cookies at school. I have to go now because I have to go to school.

Love Rachel