Hey welcome to "Jake's Corner". Tonight I have guitar lessons. I have been taking lessons now since October and I love it. Right now I am learning the song 'Wake Me Up When September Ends' by Greenday. My mom and dad bought me a guitar for my birthday. I love music and hope to be in a band one day. My favourite kind of music is Country. I like Amanda Wilkinson, Rascal Flatts, Brooks and Dunn and Martina McBride and a whole lot more but these are my favourite. I can't wait till Christmas because I now have four families to celebrate with. Which means four turkey dinners! RIGHT ON because I love food too!
Bye for now,
Jake
2 comments:
Well, Jake....I would LOVE for you to serenade me someday with your guitar!! Lauren has a 'thing' for musicians so I'm sure she'd love it too!
Hi Jake,
You are lucky. I would love to play the guitar too. My favourite band is Jump 5.
Bye for now,
Maddie (Madelyn)
Post a Comment