Friday, December 22, 2006

All Preparation...Hold the "H"

As you can see I have neglected my blog for over a week now! You'd think Christmas was right around the corner or something! ;-)

It is true...I have been busy preparing for this wonderful occasion! I am so done with the malls, the stores, etc. Oh, I am dreading doing groceries tomorrow but I haven't had a chance so I have to put on my battle gear and tackle the crowds of procrastinators. I will definitely be waiting for Mark to join me when he comes to town. I wouldn't want him to miss out on the experience of shopping on Christmas weekend.

Last weekend was a fun and relaxing weekend. The kids were with their dad so it gave Mark and I a chance to spend some quality time together. Saturday nite we spent having dinner and playing "Scene It?" with Scott and Diane and their daughter, Meghan. They are always so much fun. Di - you are an awesome cook, girl. We had a great time! Thanks for the laughs!

On Tuesday of this week, we had a visit from my friend, Lory who brought along her cutie patootie son, Aidan who is 7 months old. What a doll!!! Thanks Lory for the AWESOME homemade cookies! Yummy Yummy!!

Then Wednesday evening, we had the Braun Family over for a visit. It was nice to catch up with them. We had a mexican Christmas dinner - What else? Fajitas! Totally bueno!!! Thanks for the visit...hopefully we will get to see more of them in the new year!! Merry Christmas Wayne, Jen, Jordan, Joel and Davis!!

Thursday of this week which was my evening off - was spent doing last minute errands. A couple of last minute gifts that I needed to pick up. Then I was done! DONE! DONE! DONE! Yippee!!! My preparations for Christmas were complete. I knew after work on Friday - it was time to kick back and let the festivities begin!

But before that could begin, I needed to send out my 30 some odd personalized Christmas emails. I spent 1.5 hours last nite behind my computer because for whatever reason I didn't get my cards/Christmas newsletter done this year. Guess I have been a little occupied. ;-)

No comments: