The kids came home from school and I let them open one gift from me and the gift they gave each other. I got them a basketball net for out on the driveway. We can't wait to use it in the spring!! I know we will have many good competitions down the road. Plus bonus for me - it will give me an opportunity to whoop Mark's butt at something! The BBall Court is my scene - a sure win for me! (snicker snicker). Becca gave Jake one of the CD's he wished for...who else? but Kellie Pickler (one of the top 10 on last season's American Idol). He was ecstatic! Jake gave Becca a Grade 2 game for her Leapster! She was equally as thankful.




THANK YOU JACOB!!!!!!!!
When we came home - the kids surprised me with a gift. Mark took them out weeks ago to get me something from them. They bought me Deal or No Deal - the board
game and a CD. They got me Aaron Pritchett's latest. AWESOME choice guys!!! Of course Mark was totally skeptical as to whether or not that was a wise choice because not being a country music fan - he's not really aware of the artists. But he let the kids choose and they did great!!! Thanks guys!! I LOVE BOTH GIFTS!!!
Then it was on to their last gift from me...I got them a Karaoke Singing Machine! So you can just imagine where our evening led to! Yup - we sang along to the words on our TV for quite awhile then played Deal or No Deal. We had a real special time - filled with lots of laughs. Check out these future Praise Team Leaders! You guys are great singers! You make mama proud! Rebecca you are sooooo dramatic! You Rock! I love to listen to both of you sing! 




Our wonderful evening ended with all three of us curled up in my bed watching "A Christmas Story" on DVD. However, we didn't quite make it and all started to drift 20 mins in to it - so it was time for bed by 10pm!
3 comments:
Now I know what was in that big box guys!! Looks like a great night. Glad you had fun...Jen...your hair looks great..heeheeheee...Merry Christmas all of you.
Fun times, guys!! A Karaoke machine was a great idea! Can't wait to send my girls over to try it! :0)
We're heading out for the Jonker Christmas tadoo, but you can BET that I'll be expecting a phone call if Mark gets you anything REALLY exciting, Miss Jenny Benny!!!
Krista
Glad you had a great holiday with the kids! Must have been good with somebody else too as you've been a quiet blogger ;-)
Happy New Year, Jen!
Post a Comment