Wednesday, December 06, 2006

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!

We LOVE snow! Snow Rocks!

There are just so many things to do in the snow!

We just don't get why mom doesn't like it!

We had fun making our first snowman of the season!



3 comments:

Kym Hanenburg said...

I HATE it too....yuk. Hard to ride my horse in this stuff, although it does get one into the Christmas spirit. I even want to put up a tree!!

The McLellan Family said...

Hey Jenn,
It is Krista's sister Jen here. I like your blog. Your kids have really grown up!
So you hate snow eh? Well don't move to Wingham if you hate the snow because it has been snowing here for the past 2.5 days straight. In fact we probably have 30 cm and another 30 on the way. So enjoy Waterloo! :0)

Anonymous said...

Nice snowmen guys! I wish that we had that much snow here in Hamilton! If it's going to be cold you might as well have snow to play in. Zach and Tim think that watching snow fall outside is pretty cool!

Christine M.