Okay, so here's the thing. I left my home this morning at 8:40am - didn't need to shovel at all. There were some light flurries on the way to work but no biggie - you know? Then out of no where - just like that - BAM - a heavy, thick, cold, wet, gross, snow fall...no wait...storm...no even worse...a BLIZZARD! Well okay maybe NOT a blizzard but either way - it's just way too much white stuff for my liking! I come home to a drive way full! I had to dig my garbage and recycling bin out that I thought I left at the end of my driveway this morning for collection. Just one word...UNREAL!
Thought I would post some pics of what the great North-West Waterloo looks like for all those family or friends that are blessed to live in nicer climates! Go ahead make fun of us!
So Mark, when are we going to Hawaii? Fiji? I'll take Florida right about now! Well - I am off to make myself a tea (pretending that it's a Margarita), curl up on my sofa by my Christmas Tree (pretending it's a lounger on the beach by the ocean), and read on my afternoon off (running away from reality!!) :-)



2 comments:
Hi Jen! This is Jenn (Krista's sister-in-law). Just wanted to thank you for the recipe you sent my way. I'll try my best to make it...it sounds delicious!!
BTW, your kids are gorgeous! I haven't seen them since we lived in Waterloo (about 5 years ago). They've certainly grown a lot since then!
Oh my gosh, Cambridge did not look like that, my Dad said that he was goin out to shovel, he was not kidding!!!! I guess there are advantages to living in Cambridge!!!! Better your driveway than mine. I guess that I will have my share soon. He He
Lori
Post a Comment