Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I'M SICK - BRING ON THE PITY!

It's been a long time since I posted on the blog. I thought I would tonight because I am sick. I have the flu. My Grandma came to stay with me today so my mom could go to work. Funny how Grandma ended up snoozing this afternoon but I couldn't. So much for having an adult care for me! I could have had a party but I decided not to. Instead I just layed in bed watching movies all afternoon. I hope I don't have to go to school tomorrow. I want another day off to hang with my sleeping Grandma. Oh well I am starting to get sleepy myself now so I am going to go to bed early tonite.



This is a 1963 Chevy Impala and it's one of my favourite cars. I collect all kinds of diecast cars. They are VERY cool!

Signed: Jake "Blowin' Chunks" S------ (my mom said that)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have you know I did NOT sleep all afternoon! I was reading with my eyes closed!

Love, Grandma
xo

Anonymous said...

Very funny that it took me most of the paragraph to realize that it was Jake writing and not Jen! :)

Krista said...

Aaaawwwwwwww.

Hope you're feeling better Jakey! (And I hope your Grandma had a great nap!!!)