The past couple of weeks have been kinda full! I am considering boycotting shovelling soon. Even me, who enjoys shovelling is pretty much done with it. I do have a personal policy where I do not shovel once April comes along. However, this year I just may be tempted to move that date up a bit.
Let's see what have we been up to. Besides working everyday...our evenings seem to be filled with either, homework, reading, laundry, taking turns on the computer, watching the odd show on TV, or just having some 'cuddle-time'.
Last weekend Mark and I had a nice quiet weekend to ourselves except on Saturday we had some company. My mom and Mark's parents came over for a visit and then we all went out of dinner together. We had a very nice time. In fact, the time went by very quickly - so I guess that is a good sign that we enjoyed ourselves!
Last Monday Jacob came home sick from school and didn't go back till Thursday! By Wednesday I knew he was ready to go back he was back to his regular self! ;-) Becca and I have both been fortunate to escape the bug. I am so thankful for my health and hope that I can continue to dodge the flu during the rest of this season!
This past weekend the kids and I went to Grimsby. Man it is COLD this weekend-WOW! We had a great time yesterday. We arrived around noon and Mark was still in Burlington at
his course so Jake, Becca and I just hung out till he arrived. We took the kids out to Montana's for dinner and then watched the Princess Bride! I haven't seen that movie since it came out ('87)- What a great movie! Today after church - we thought we would take the kids out sledding. You know, when the weather network says it has a wind chill warning in effect...one should really take it seriously. The kids were a little disappointed because they were dressed good and warm so they didn't want to leave but Mark and I - we were not so prepared for the Arctic temps...so we lasted about 10-15 mins MAX!!!
his course so Jake, Becca and I just hung out till he arrived. We took the kids out to Montana's for dinner and then watched the Princess Bride! I haven't seen that movie since it came out ('87)- What a great movie! Today after church - we thought we would take the kids out sledding. You know, when the weather network says it has a wind chill warning in effect...one should really take it seriously. The kids were a little disappointed because they were dressed good and warm so they didn't want to leave but Mark and I - we were not so prepared for the Arctic temps...so we lasted about 10-15 mins MAX!!! It didn't take long to thaw out once we got back to Mark's for tea and hot chocolate. Mark had a fire going in no time so all was good till we had to bundle up again only to pack the car back up and drive back home. Thanks for a another great weekend, hunny!
You can click on these pics to blow them up bigger to see the kids better!


No comments:
Post a Comment