Friday, January 05, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!!

Sorry this comes one day late Mom, but I hope you had a great day yesterday! I had fun going out for some Christian Chicken (a.k.a. Swiss Chalet) with you!

With love from your most precious, youngest daughter!


Moi
xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

suck up!!
the most precious 2nd youngest daughter.

Jennifer said...

Nice one CAROL!!! Like I wouldn't figure it out that it was YOU who left the above comment!!

Get it right darling - I AM her MOST PRECIOUS, YOUNGEST daughter...you my dear would be her MOST PRECIOUS, OVERLY SENSITIVE, MIDDLE CHILD SYMDROME, daughter!!! ;-P

Jennifer said...

Teehee haha - don't you just love it when you serve a comeback then realize it was served with a spelling error!! Oops! My bad! (blush-blush)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Happy Birthday wishes Jen. Do me a favour & forget the pictures after this.