Sunday, January 14, 2007

A GREAT WEEKEND!

It's Sunday evening and the weekend is almost over. Jacob and Rebecca will soon arrive home and we will begin getting ready for another week of routine!

I had a great weekend. I drove to Grimsby to visit my "Manfriend!" ;-) It was a weekend of accomplishment and relaxation. Mark is freshening up his home a bit by re-painting, replacing some flooring, etc. So we went out Friday nite to pick out some flooring for his entry way and spent Saturday painting the entry way. It looks great - can't wait to see it all complete! It will look awesome!

When I arrived Friday, Mark had a surprise waiting for me - a huge, beautiful, bouquet of red, long-stem roses! Absolutely gorgeous - don't you think!? Thanks again, Hunny!! It was a wonderful surprise.

Don't hate me because I'm spoiled!! ;-)

3 comments:

Krista said...

aaaaawwwwwwwwwww. Beautiful Flowers!!!!!

I'm quite impressed!

When do we all get invited over to Mark's?

The McLellan Family said...

That makes two of us who got spoiled with flowers this week. All I had to do to get mine was give birth to our baby! :0)
Jen M.

Anonymous said...

AAAAHHHH!!!! Nice flowers.
Must be nice to have a man who works for a floral distributor. Did you ask him if this was a cancelled order. Or maybe they were just day olds. Hey I could probally hook you up with some day old donuts. do you love me too?
Carol