Tuesday, January 09, 2007

ALL ABOUT SOCCER

Hi this is Rebecca.

Today I played soccer at school. On accident I knocked a kid down two times. I played goalie the whole time. I really like soccer and would love to play it every day.

I hope this summer that I can play soccer instead of baseball. I like soccer a lot more then baseball because I get to play soccer at school all the time so I get lots of practice. Hopefully I will be able to sign up for soccer this summer.

I thought I would attach two pictures of me. The first was taken when I was two and a half. That was 5 years ago. Then the second was just taken a couple of weeks ago at Christmas!


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Bebba!!!
Great posting! I LOVE that picture of you when you were 2. You are just as adorable now as you were back then!! It seems like it was just yesterday that you were running around with long curls and only two teeth!! (sniff sniff - excuse me while your mama has a moment...sniff sniff)

Love ya sweetie!
Mama

Krista said...

Hey Becca!

Aaaawwwwwwwww!!! I remember you running around with all those curls! You really were a very cute 2 year old and now you're turning into a very lovely young lady!

Thanks for the posting! I bet it was a little harder to play soccer today with all that snow!!

Love Krista

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.