"Lord, here's the thing...remember the two friends that I have been praying for? You know, Christine and Tracy, the ones that used to be infected by that horrible, nasty sickness? Well they're clear. Christine has been cured and feeling great for quite some time now - thank you for continuing to protect her. Tracy, just recently finished her chemo, she is feeling great and she looks wonderful. Thank you for protecting her too, Lord.
I am so grateful for good health!! Our Possy went out last nite for a time of celebration. A time to celebrate "Kickin' Cancer to the Curb!" We are so done with it. Please continue to keep us all safe and healthy. I thank you for all you do, for all you are, and for who we are because of you! We are so fortunate to live in an era where modern technology and medicine can help to heal us. Thank you! Thank you for friends, Lord! Thank you! You are good!
AMEN!"
Last nite we enjoyed a nice dessert nite at Sole Restaurant in Waterloo. Let's here it for their Crepes and their Chai Creme Brule!!! Yummy yum yum!!!
Thanks girls for a great evening out. I had a blast - as usual. You are all great and mean a lot to me. Thanks to Natalie for co-ordinating!!! Jen B. you were missed last nite. My love to all...
-Jen

3 comments:
Well, I must say....we are quite the fabulous looking group of gals!!! Thanks as well for a great evening out....Tracy, I am so happy for you that all of your treatments are done!! Yeah!! Thanks to you Jen for your prayers this past year and thanks to you all of you for your love and support....I am truly blessed to be surrounded by such amazing friends!!!!!
Much love to you all...
Christine
Great pic Jen! We ARE a great looking bunch! And what a fantastic thing to celebrate! I agree, we are SOOOOOO DONE with cancer! It's at the curb and rolling down the hill!
Wow...I'm emotional reading your post, Jen. I've heard a lot about Christine and Tracy this past year from Krista. I'm so glad to hear the good news!! I hope and pray that 2007 will be a happy and healthy year for these 2 ladies!
BTW, great pic!
Post a Comment