
Today is my sista's birthday! Hope you had a great day Carol! Remember this pic? You were so cute...what happened??? Oh ya - you got OLD!!!!teehee Enjoy your last year as 30 Something!
Love ya..Muah!!
WELCOME TO OUR SPOT. I created this to help keep our family and friends updated on our day to day activities! We wish you a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
4 comments:
Thanks "Jenny" or should I say
"JOHNBOY". Just remember who has the family slides. I can't believe you went there. Games on now.
Love your older more adorable sis.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Carol! Ok, so I'm a little late, but i hope you had a great day! Great pic, by the way! Can't wait to see some of Jen when she was in those awkward tween years!
Thanks Krista for the belated bday wishes. Day was awesome. It has been a 4 day extravaganza.
I could be persuaded to have a private viewing of some of those "tween" pics of you know who,for a small fee. What are neighbours for.
Just kidding Jen, Love ya
Thanks again
Carol
Very funny! I don't have any "tween" pics! I have always been beautiful, never awkward! God doesn't create junk...you too can believe this because..you're smart enough...pretty enough...and dogonit...people like you! ;-)
Post a Comment