Friday, March 09, 2007

WHAT A SLACKER!

Hello to all my peeps out there! I have been slacking - I know! I think the February blahs caught up with me and I just couldn't think of any thing creative to post on my blog. I am so glad that winter is almost behind us. March is here and yes I know it came 9 days ago! But it's here! It's nice to hear from people asking where's my next post - makes doing this worthwhile.

Let's see what can I tell ya? Not much has happened lately. The past couple of weeks have been consumed by lots of colds/sickness amongst the three of us - causing an entire week off school for BOTH Jacob and Rebecca, oh and we have done lots of shovelling as well - of course!

We got some more painting done at Mark's place. The kitchen looks great! February is always a busy month what with having to plan out the entire summer holidays. It's insane how every camp requires signups/downpayments in the month of February. I think I pretty much have the summer under control for the kids - well at least 7 out of the 10 weeks. The other 3 weeks - still gotta work on some form of child care.

My weekends have been spent having lots of quiet times - just Mark and I, hanging with the kids, and having fun with friends.

I have absolutely no complaints. Life is great. We have a few party/get togethers to look forward to this spring. Quite a few friends celebrating their 40th (wow, I hang out with old people!) teehee We have a wedding celebration to attend in April. A Euchre Tournment at a friend's place (that will be a riot). I'm going to see Jann Arden live at the Centre in the Square in April. Oh and there's that wonderful NHL hockey game that I have been sooooooooo looking forward to. That's on April 7th and it's just creeping up WAY TOO FAST! haha But hey - it means a day trip to T.O...that will be fun!

I really need to get together with my girlfriends again soon. Annemarie's big day is this month so we will have to do a drinks/dessert nite to honour another year for her! Ladies? Symposium? Right on...I'm in!

Gotta get ready for work. I have a semi long weekend to look forward to. Mark and I have the afternoon off today so we are going to our favourite place - where else? Yup, The Symposium. I can smell my Chai Latte already! Then this evening we will see the movie Wild Hogs! The one with my other favourite John - Travolta that is...Tim Allen....Martin Lawrence...and Bill Macey. It looks so hilarious! Can't wait!

Okay that's it for now. Post a comment - let me know how you're doing! No Blog Staulkers, please! It's fun on my end to read what you have to say!!! ;-)

Muah! Love to all!
-Jen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well its about time you posted!!!
Glad to hear life is good!!!
Looking forward to a girls night out too.

Krista said...

Yep......girls night......I'm in! :0)

Thanks for posting, Jen!

Anonymous said...

duane says he will take the tickets to the game as those should not be wasted on someone who has no appreciation for the sport.
I really don't understand that statement as he doesn't even watch hockey except for the finals.We should really get together with you and Mark soon
Carol

Anonymous said...

facebook, msn, email... blogging... goodness woman... how do you keep it all straight??
It was fun on Friday eh?? I could hardly move when I got home, my dancing shoes were like worn out!!
Nellie