Hi - thanks for stopping by to check up on me...


The days just seem to be flying by. I have been very busy lately but I'm doing great! I am dedicating this post to two of my girlies who are celebrating their birthdays this week.
Last night (in order) Natalie, Me, Annemarie, Krista, Carrie, Lee Anne, Jen B. Derrien, Stephanie, Christine and Paula went out to celebrate AM's last year as a 30 something! Of course, we ended up at the Symposium for drinks and dessert. We were loud, laughed a lot and met a new friend! LOL Check out the far left side of the pic...that's Bob and he wanted to be in on our group shot! Whatever - dude!!!! haha (We missed ya last night, Tracy...maybe next time!!!)

Paula is also celebrating her big 4-0 tomorrow!! Whoohoo!!! (man, I hang out with old people!) LOL Big HAPPY BIRTHDAYS to both my gals! Luv ya! Thanks for your friendships. You both make me laugh hysterically! I need ya! :-) Cheers!!!


1 comment:
I saw this . . . .
Post a Comment